View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 13:26   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R14 Top 100 Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Eclipse/ToT in r9 dominated more heavily, though Eclipse 'only' held 8 of the top10 spots.

So I should head over to the round 12 planet ranking page and credit mistu for all the top100 angels? Hell, while I'm at it, I'll head over to the Angels page and point out that they wouldn't have had a snowball's chance in hell of getting that top10 with a 'limited memberbase' if they hadn't leeched off Mistu until 1up had effectively won anyway.

Hyperbole aside, I agree that there should be a certain degree of credit given where credit is due, but that doesn't mean 1up's role in the ex-LCH's top finishes should be diminished. Let's face it, if they'd stayed in LCH, they're ranks would've plummeted. If they'd gone to any alliance but 1up (or perhaps Reunion) the effect would've been largely the same. Without LCH there is a 'maybe', without 1up there is a 'definitely'.
Do you see me claim differently Jester (in the most polite yet serious way)? Ifso PLZ do point out where. Yes, MISTU deserves partly credits for the Angel top planets.

And I hope you realize how different the situations are that you've just compared ... infact I'm confident you realize that aswell and just used it as an example. Fair enough then.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote