Thread: I had a dream
View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 02:27   #32
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I had a dream

Last night I dreamt that on impulse I went into this office block that was actually a kind of nudist resort, and while I was chatting to the receptionist about joining, other people were arriving, stripping off and moving onto the main room. She explained that they liked members (no pun intended) to be shaven all over which I saw as a problem as I'm basically a walking carpet. I also had to wear a sign saying I agreed to allow only one part of my body to be criticised. Before going in, I went to the toilets to prepare (which was actually my own bathroom)... and then the alarm clock woke me up

That's probably music to a psychiatrist's ears. At least it made a change from spiders the size of dogs...