Thread: I had a dream
View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 11:47   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I had a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus

He did a bit more than talk about it.

I can't imagine that many people would be anxious for Dick Cheney to be President.

From that it seemed he did only talk about it with others. I mean there's no actualy physical evidence of any means to assasinate Bush, no details of a specific plot. What it seems to mostly relate to is the fact they want to pin a charge of supporting Al-Queda on him.

I mean, personally, I've talked about assasination methods of killing Bush. Not seriously, but how you could do it if you really set your mind to it. Especially with these trips abroad. When he came here I was able to get through all the secuirty around the airport and park my car no less than 5 feet from where his motorcade actuall passed.

I bet millions of people have discussed killing Bush. Doesn't mean they'd all actually do it.

But there's more of a change this guy would have done it given the oppertunity, but the charge is interesting given they seem to have little evidence other than him talking about it with un-named people.