Thread: I had a dream
View Single Post
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 11:57   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I had a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Oh I almost forgot, I also dreamed that I shot down Bush with a supersniperrifle just when he was about to enter his airplane. I hit him in the head, while my fellow partner in crime put one through his heart, I think we got away with it ... then it was some chase and THEN i ended up in Norway.

The CIA will now abduct you and charge you with consiracy to assassinate the president of the united states.*

'Wrong' thoughts will not be tolerated!

Thought crime!

*Just like that guy in the U.S. now who's being charged for talking about killing Bush. Who in the Western world hasn't thought about killing Bush, or ways to do it, or how much fun it'd be, or how much good it'd do the world?