View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2011, 22:59   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: TGV recruiting for round 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
GL TGV, i hope there will be other HC's besides Kargool who can be taken serious. From what i seen last round he uses personal ego vendetta to decide TGV alliance policy. This is ofcos never good. Even tho TGV ended #2 last round, i do remember him getting TGV to attack APP and the next day he pm's app for a peace. Good way to throw partner allies under the bus. Also the ultimatum he gaves to CT f.ex.... A new face for TGV would prolly be the best to do, coz he seemed irrational
Hi MaxMilliaN, I am glad to see your speculation towards what we did as an ally makes you question my qualities as a leader.

The two incidents you are pointing to is the first incident where we attacked a galaxy with two apprime in it, and then you are pointing towards an ultimatum I gave to CT, which made them get ND to attack Apprime, so in most ways I am quite happy I did that. Politically it was a good move to make and it was to a great advantage for my ally.

God knows you are still clueless about what goes on in TGV, and I am thankful for you giving me this moment to explain that.