View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2010, 08:16   #167
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Ive always hated the support rule and i completly hate defence being hard-coded.

The only time the support planet rule should be enforced is if a planet has signed up with only intention of playing for another player. Weither through allow themselves to be roided, farmed for ships, or crashing on them for salvage.
What about if an alliance gets over another 40+ people say who dont usally play the game or have previously played and no longer take part, signup, build one ship in mass, remain outside of tag and then of course defend them 24/7 allowing the players inside of the tag (the real players) to use their fleets more effictively to grow then to keep having to defend other members of the allie (as these flak planets are doing it) You would see that as fair?

I admit myself i hated the rule, but it had to be implemented becuase of the reason i just described above. If alliances/community members keep trying to avoid limits and rules then other crappy rules have to be implemented/enforced. I dislike it been hardcoded in, but the community asked for this as they didnt like how the MHs were hunting (ie claimed biase)

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote