View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 16:43   #153
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
tbh, i dont see why you even needed to play the game to tell that some rules were absolutly stupid with the punishment too harsh.

Id stake a guess, that the vast majority (over 80%) of closures are now due to fleet/planet/ruler name violations instead of cheating. Why hasnt any Multihunter decided to change the system where these arent closure reasons, where you can simply revoke their access to rename their fleets and rename whatever was deemed offensive.

The multihunter rules annoy me soo much, half of me thinks they cant be that stupid but then the other half thinks that they're still carrying on with these stupid rules.

Ace has had multiple rounds as head MH now and has changed absolutly nothing. Seriously, isnt their anyone with an ounce of intelligence in the MH team?

Again a correction is needed here.
Only 1 planet was closed over ruler planet name and we went over that one before.
I would like to stress again that planets dont get closed over ruler planet names to get them to join #multihunters they get a warning (wich will change starting next round, planets will be renamed by us without a warning since the rule on that has changed).

I see a lot of posts about changing the EULA.
If you go to the signup page you will see there is no more link to the EULA as that is replaced by the Jagex rules page.

There is nothing to rewrite for us as the rules pages are checked and approved by the jagex lawyers and any change we suggest will have to go via them.
Yes they checked the rules and regulations page too and approved it.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote