Thread: Worst Round EVA
View Single Post
Unread 13 Sep 2010, 16:30   #56
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worst Round EVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I wonder who Won r24? and r25?
also have a wild guess who won r20?
So, 13 rounds ago.. ND did something? Ever since i came back at r29.. All ive seen of ND's proud history is that they have a round where they could win but decide to be shit, then for afew rounds they fall back in the rankings as they rebuilding their shitness in order to ruin another round of PA. Its a never ending cycle of shit.

Quote:
And after your rants about xVx and r31 I think you have a brass neck to comment about settling for #2
There was no real choice xVX could of made which evened the Universe. They could of stayed with the BG's and finished Asc off or they could switch to Asc and finish the BG's off. Either way, there was going to be stagnation.. one way with xVx finishing top by alot, the other roid racing with Asc.

Unless, you're going to argue that ND is no where near capable of fighting NFI and that NFI are vastly superior to ND where it'd just be a slaughter for ND.. I dont really see your point.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote