View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2019, 08:59   #1
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Highlighting on fleets page when you have incs

It is always annoying when you have incoming and find yourself getting called or messaged for x, y and z ship from your ally mates and have to tell them each time ‘sorry I need my fleet home’.
Would it not be best to have a way to avoid this by enabling people to show when they have incs? I suggest something to toggle on fleets page like the setting ally fleet allowing you to highlight that you have incs. This would then mark on the available ships pages that the person has inc – could be done similar to how there is * when that ship is in ally launch so a symbol like †.
Should be pretty easy to implement and hopefully as a result people would be less likely to be harassed by others wanting their fleets when their ships are needed home.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote