View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2016, 23:29   #385
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Then who has?
Its been Rogues as far as i have been paying attention, the only ones whining for it.
You seem to have something of an obsession about an alliance that lasted all of two rounds and barely made much of an impact even in the rounds it did play. Krypton is clearly a big supporter of tag limits, but he was before rogues, and has continued to be after rogues. I too have in the past stated a preference for lower tag limits but similarly this has nothing to do with me having spent ONE round in rogues. So two people from an alliance of fortysomething are in favour of it how does this make it a rogues issue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Im sure we can blame Raptored and ND, Munkee and Rogues again?
Please explain why alliances ranked 5 and 7 should be responsible for creating a block against BF. Both may well join a block if it is created but neither has a good reason to be the one making the first move. Why should either want get a BF block gunning for them?

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote