View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:47   #54
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: G-lined ([0] Spaming ** Banned until Mon May 8 00:06:17 2006)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
christ, could these people BE any more incompetent.

you can never find an oper when your channels aer being spammed by bots, because they have a STUPID system where you only can be an oper by providing a server, so the people that do provide one and then **** OFF NEVER TO be active on irc ever.

but yet they can manage to accidently g-line the whole network.

Seriously, someone get some opers that have a ****ing clue, not the lazy, incompetent and useless bunch we have now.
Okay, there's no need for that. This present 'crisis' isn't in any way representative of the network staff as a whole, and it's as frustrating for most of us as it is for the users. However, on behalf of the network I would like to apologise to PA and its players for the current situation, and assure you that it is being worked on.

I can't give you an immediate explanation because I don't have all the facts and the network will be having its own investigation into how this happened, meaning it would be inappropriate for me to comment before it is complete.

Suffice to say this is not a normal occurrence.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote