View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2011, 20:52   #10
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all
Re: Who would you like to see return

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Fury. They'd destroy everyone else and we could all quit. It'd be great.

Just noticed who nitz picked. You do remember that TGV settled for second that round by refusing to attack vgn right? And participated in pre-round political agreements and blocks? All of which are currently considered by the wider pa community to be "bad things"?
Thank for being the only person to have actually read my post and providing the sort of response I was looking for (even if your reasoning is somewhat down beat)

I think it was a case of suprising ourselves, I don't believe any of TGV thought that they would be second and then when it happened nobody responded to it. I don't believe pre round agreements/blocks necessarily make the round boring until it gets to the point the opposition has lost and then its the wait for them to turn on each other (may be boring for those who lost but we can't all win) Unfortunately by the end activity had dropped off and I don't think anyone felt capable of taking down the top 3 VGN heavy gals (gosu guys I believe)

I'm not saying my decision is right I just thought it would be interesting to see what suggestions other people had (didn't want it to be a discuss TGV thread)

I don't quite get the people above going on about big allies bashing noobs as there are plenty of allies from pre-pax who were setup to take on other larger allies, please look beyond the "we are the oppressed small guys" cause quite often its the not taking part in politics that leaves you that way