View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2015, 13:49   #291
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Zhil was the only one speaking in one of the joint HC channels earlier
Just because he was the Ascendancy delegate there does not mean that he made all or even the majority of our decisions for us. He was our interface to much of the outside world, and he was obviously directly involved in the decision making process. Beyond that, he is no more to blame for Ascendancy's mistakes (and I'm not denying there were some) than I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
apologies if u feel like i said something wrong. but really really looks like he did all he wanted and commanded asc to a lame round. imho. lapdogs.
Your words don't offend me. I don't worry about people's opinions of how Ascendancy chooses to play this game, outside of how those opinions might influence our prospects while the round is on. Since those prospects are now virtually gone, and the round all but over, repaying this long-overdue favour to Brasil has no down-sides that I care about, and thus I kindly invite you to get ****ed.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 13 Jul 2015 at 13:56.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote