Thread: New City
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 12:16   #27
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: New City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Naples comes a close second, but thats only because Neapolitans are absoloutely ****ing bonkers.
Are you taking the piss?
Naples is pretty much a massive dump, so much so that Italians insult each other by saying you're from Naples. Koes is right about Florence, that place has a lot of plusses going for it, and yes, of course so does Rome.

As for where I'd like to live, I really don't know and don't want to 'pigeon hole' myself.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote