View Single Post
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 19:58   #24
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: [FOOTY] It's Gambling time again kids

Kura that is definately a comprehensive betting strategy, and I've got to say it looks to be quite profitable. What's your profit for the weekend? (I'm too lazy to work it all out). It's not the sort of thing that I can afford to do at the moment, unless your talking small stakes. But then small stakes and larges profits is good at the end of the day. I might look into it for the midweek, but then I'm revising for resits so it could maybe wait till the weekend.

I had a 6 game accumulator let down by newcastle yesterday... talk about putting all your eggs into one basket. I should have done a Heinz, it would have paid quite nicely.

I've yet to record a 'win' this season, even though I've got several games spot on - this is telling me I need to start doing some sort of cover bet, like a patent, trebles from five or a heinz.

edit: After reading my post again - for my 6 game accumulator yesterday, I really should have done 2 patents and a heinz, 2 x £2.50 patents and 1 x £5 heinz, which would have been quite a good profit. I shall test this theory out.

edit 2: Kura, I've just looked at your screenshots again, and I think you should consider doing a Canadian or a Heinz. You've got several bets where you have a £1 accy, followed by the same teams in a trebles from five or six. A canadian/heinz is a full cover bet, which includes an accumulator. I suspect if you do the math it would work out much more profitable.

Last edited by Belgarath The Sorcerer; 21 Aug 2005 at 20:08.
Belgarath The Sorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote