View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 14:19   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [FOOTY] It's Gambling time again kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Leicester @ 2.20 - Defeat to Sheffield United didnt phase them, and they stormed back midweek. Levein's team are sharp passers and in David Connolly have arguably the best striker in the league. Ipswich havent looked the same since Burley left years ago, and Kuqi and Ambrose leaving hurts them tremendously
It's like you sound knowledgeable but don't really know what you're on about. Leicester are a bad team and that is not just from my bias. I work with many season ticket holders and they say the team is lacking in many areas - I certainly wouldn't agree with "stormed back".
Plus - for a lot of last season, Ipswich looked like they were going to go up automatically before finally finishing third??

Still, I think you are right in that Leicester will win.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote