View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 11:10   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dear zPeti - the response

Hate? Hate?

I don't hate you; nor do I rate you. Thus I must berate you, and whilst not trying to deflate you I care not if I bait you. If it seems like I slate you it's time to update you: while I realise you must have other things in your estate you, have to admit that your management skills are outdone by those who predate you.

Spinner has skills that simply out-weight you. He spends 5 minutes in the game and is able to elate you; he sees what you can't without trying to debate you. When it comes to your understanding of PA he's trying to dilate you. And just because people offer criticism doesn't mean we're trying to negate you.

Don't feel like I'm trying to sedate you, I simply can't reflate you for the wait you made us endure for the fate you promised while we try to restate you. As long as you've got other things on your plate you, have to admit we unfairly await you.

So while I equate you to the structure of Kuwait you, should not take it to heart if I now irritate you. Just because I don't want to date you, doesn't categorically mean that I unequivocally hate you.

Chin up.

Last edited by t3k; 18 Jan 2010 at 16:25. Reason: corrected spelling of 'admit'
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote