View Single Post
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 09:33   #27
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice
Re: Why we need private galaxies, r3 style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
So, not so much private, as the ability to keep people in galaxy. My galaxy is the perfect example of why. This round, of our buddy pack, only 3 stayed active throughout the round. We got 1 or 2 experienced players as exiles, but we also got quite a few "noobs" and "recent players" that were just getting exiled from one place to another. I just want to pick a few examples from my galaxy:

Demonicus - Had played before, wasnt even going to upgrade, but we convinced him to stay, and since has been as active as anyone. Had no alliance, now in XvX.

Raybone - Father of two, new player, not a ton of time to play, was exiled a billion (tm) times before landing in our galaxy. I spent a bunch of time going over fleets etc with him and he also upgraded. Due to his lack of time to play he needed something to do so I gave him a purpose: BS defense for the galaxy. He now has around 500 dragons and is obviously invaluable for defense (can be contacted in case of emergency). He also attacks here and there when he has time.

Randal - those that have been around a while recognize him, he was a big legion player back in the early rounds. He plays semi active, but plays 100% for the galaxy and is one of the most constant defenders we have.

zokka - started as a nub, now a pretty good size member of subh

thu - another person to bounce around a lot before landing with us; now one of our top defenders and is very helpful etc.

These are just some examples where some of them I think, should they be able to stay with us, whereas having to start over new...I wonder if they will even play. I know that even though some have relatively low scores, Id love to keep them ingal.

Just my 2 cents anyway.

what happens to the new people that start playing next round?? they dont get in your private gal. they just go in another crap gal play for a week and goodbye.

Im with wakey, its to elitist. Yes i would love private gals id do better a lot better but to high of a proportion of players would do worse a lot worse.

and i dont want to be responisoble for killing the game

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote