View Single Post
Unread 20 Jan 2014, 02:52   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
What now Lunar_Lamp?

I might for some be known for bitch*ng about gal size, tag size, and all that over the past year.
Now we are into tick 200 more or less, the game seems to be doing great looking on the past few rounds.
I do notice something worrying yet again.
All tags in the top10 are more or less full, the few ones left might be known to most for not focusing on recruiting newbies.
This is a proof on that the limits is too small, and the alliances that are recruiting or are open to new players are not able to do this cus of some limitation YOU the PA Crew have set without justifying, explaining or have delivered any reason for.
I wonder when, or if ever you will listen to my whine over these limits who might be hindering PA from growing.
Instead of adding more buildings as options for construction, or adding new cov-ops to be frustrated over i wish you couldve put more time and thought into how alliances can mass recruit new players again, or put up a page for new players to see wich allies actualy is searching for what players.
Maybe it would take a day or perhaps two to code, and another day to implent but it would perhaps be worth it.

First and foremost, fix the damn limit

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote