View Single Post
Unread 18 Jun 2010, 00:34   #14
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Galaxy system atm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
hey guess what you just did.... contributed
Well, while I'd hate to have to argue with you (but not really), the text you'd quoted was actually not a contribution at all. Echoing the sentiments of others (or just agreeing with them) is not adding anything new to the discussion and therefore cannot be categorized as 'contributing' to anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
i agree that pointing out it's in the wrong section is oh so frikin awesome and such but maybe PM a mod if you are that bothered and ask them to move it plz.

but basically what you just suggested is a suggestion is it not?
My suggestion was made in an attempt to make this thread somewhat more relevent to the setting in which you have placed it (and the mods have subsequently left it). To imply that what I did justifies your initial misguided posting is akin to saying that a medic saving the life of a stab victim justifies the initial assault.