View Single Post
Unread 23 Apr 2009, 12:47   #11
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Planetarion redesign update

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueemu View Post
I've read through the last post and I have taken on board a lot of the criticism for the last design. I really think it will be helpful to keep everyone posted with how the new design is coming along and get feedback.

Creating imagery for the site has been time consuming so it would be great if anyone has any graphics they are willing to let us use.

I've set up a blog so everyone can keep track of the new design and give input.

plndesign.blogspot.com
(sorry not allowed to link yet )

thanks for your patience
I like the new things, a few comments:
-I liek the new colours and overall layout
-login pages - the characheters are a good idea, it would be worh trying to get hold of some of the original race images and have a look at some of the logo work in a recent thread on the suggestions forums
-your icons, space ships, chrachetrs etc. all seem a little lacking in contrast - I don't look at them and say wow
-Planetarion logo - I still prefer the old one before your first redesign - in fact I personally prefer the overall styling of thatm though your designs give greater clarity and readability

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote