View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:14   #46
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ticks stop - rollback etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsure
No matter what PATeam do, there are going to be some people who will benefit, and some who will be disadvantaged -- at least if they're following proceedures, they will be consistent *every* time and people will know what to expect.
what a load of crap; there have been rollbacks; and ALWAYS when fleets were recalled; the players complained. PA team didn't listen to the players as usual and wrote a shit procedure.

i ask you: what is more representative: talking with a handful of HCs or LISTENING (hell, i would celebrate for an entire week if PA team would do that for once) to the broad playerbase?

if PA team weren't so narrow minded, they would recognize when they implement a shit rule/guideline/procedure and they would immediatly change it. but as u all are so full of yourselves and egotripping u keep those shit rules, no matter how many logically absolutly valid arguments come against those from the playerbase.

keep going like this; in 3-4 rounds u can run the game for yourselves as u are basically telling the customers every round to **** off with actions like this.

every offense in this post was intended, coz i think you are doing a very bad job in running this game (your coding skills are fine, u just have no clue how to socially interact) and I stand behind my opinion for 100%.