Thread: London today
View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 22:47   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Che
Correct me if i'm wrong, but the past attempts have all been through bombs in back-packs... this guy didin't have any kind of bag, was carrying nothing. If he had have had somehting on him, he woulda dentonated in the crowd in the station. If the cops were soo worried about explosives, they would not have " half pushed" him onto the train.
with respect to you because you are new.

we do not know the truth yet.

you can't pass judgement until the truth is known.