View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 19:30   #40
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Rape sentence too 'lenient'

I wouldn't know which one of your local magazines is a tabloid, though! Thank you for politely pointing it out, though, I'm sure I'll regard you as a moron in the future too.

I never claimed it should or would, the point was that there have been more women in responsible for electing the government for years and years now, which was just to hint out that it's not only men who discriminate women on occasions. And to elaborate how useless it make equality judgements regarding the 200 members of parliament elected by 18 and above year olds and then judging the 20 ministers as a poor measure of equality.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote