View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 01:23   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: R20 Who were you?

-Munin- 3:10:9 (Xan) 'The sky split in two' of 'I am camouflaged' Score: 4338938 (16) Value: 1519538 (91) Size: 513 (332) XP: 46990 (50)

Total Round Roids: 6,505 1
Total Lost Roids: 5,992 1

Ships (118,290 total)
Phantom 25,300 Apparition 21,246
Banshee 36,000 Wraith 10,500
Shadow 1,244 Illusion 24,000

my biggest mistake was making those ****ing shadows which i had to either leave a fleet home or pray to god i don't incoming for - if you're one of the 2 terrans who 3 waved me with a meagre amount of leviathons for me to build em **** you!

fleet composition wise, i attacked terrans with phant/bansh/wraith and etd's with apparitions, with some phantoms if the terran target didn't have all that many nixes. the biggest problem with xan was that, not only was it impossible to keep roids whilst being ascendancy at least, but also that xp was extremely difficult to gain since my own viable targets were terrans and etd: both of whom had barely any high value/roids players.

round in itself was pretty awful, but i still stuck with it attacking in and all out with a couple of lapses when i went clubbing with deep and nod, waking up to find my #1 roids planet with several, several uncovered waves heh. i stuck with it, choosing my targets carefully each night figuring out where i'd be the likeliest to land knowing that i'd need around 500+ xp (yes, 500; it's nothing but keep in mind i played as a VALUE xan, and was t100 value all round) with each landing, aiming for 1k xp usually really and with my persistence i eventually kept going and going and burst into a t10 contention regardless of my inability to keep roids due to the plain ridiculous amount of etd bs incoming i received. thanks to achilles, crusie, furbie_fanatic, spas and anyone else who defended me this round! qebab too, for wasting a slot on the last night

other than my planet management, i had a little bit of fun as i always seem to do these days, chitchatting with various hc's and officers, discussing the round and possible future moves and scenarios this seems to be a habit i've picked up off old bwtmc. plus, the whole business of wasting hours with shoshuro/barrow (and jesterina for the initial idea!) on organising ridding 60% (12k+) roids off 2:5 a few days before the end of the round was quite rewarding in the end too, especially with the chain of destructive events that followed concerning gosu/destiny.

all in all, i'm basically awesome. seriously awesome. and these stats were awful.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote