View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 00:33   #7
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R20 Who were you?

You are: Hey you (14:6:8) (Clear)
Size: 874 57
Value: 1,969,472 43
Score: 3,473,552 112
XP: 25,068 430

Ships (7,975 total)
Harpy 3,000 Phoenix 2,000
Chimera 985 Drake 600
Pegasus 100 Syren 540
Wyvern 50 Dragon 500
Demeter 100 Leviathan 100

Decided to pick another race than Cathaar to try and hold on to roids a bit better and thus grow some decent value, but this obviously didn't work out well with the stats in favour of XP. No matter what my value was (usually around top50), as soon as i got above 400 roids again i would be hit and roided. Also didn't have much 'luck' at the start by landing on alot of targets who had under 150 roids left by the time i'd land, due to doublebooking/piggies.

Really enjoyed the BS fleet as there weren't alot of times i had to recall it (and for some reason they were mistaken for DE on quite a few occasions leading me to kill quite a few Thiefs), unlike the DE fleet which was frequently defended by Thiefs / Banshees (of faked ones). With a few exceptions I never attacked with the Chims as they were on def duty nearly every day. One thing i learned that with XP its almost pointless to even bother to help others defend their roids if you want to get a decent rank, as basicly any day i shifted my focus to defending (be it with 2 or 3 fleets) i dropped ranks. All in all a pretty shit round due to all the incoming (FR/DE and FI) that i couldn't protect myself from regardless of the value i invested in the anti-ship, but not to unhappy about where i ended.