View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2008, 23:51   #322
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

yes kila all i did was troll plz can sum1 ban me now ive admitted it...

lol

no kila our 'debate' was relevant to the topic at hand, but i do admit to knowing that by standing against his persepctive in a certain manner, it would push certain buttons and make him react in a way that would undermine his arguement. a cheap trick i know but im well aware of certain individuals reputations for winnign arguemnts by shoruding there bs in enough big words and fancy talk to scare/bore ppl away from arguing with them. it produced (imo!) his most utterly AWESOME qoute thingy i quoted twice coz of its awesomeness

tbh though im not entirely sure what trolling is...so maybe i did? maybe one of you enlightened chappies could be my judge jury and executioner.

whatver clown said something about there being a forum rule against typos, why would u be able to say the word bitch but not be polite and misspell it to b!tch or something.

anyways this is quickly turning into an off topic slag fest, game coming up with the old classical fat jokes in lieu of a succinct response, some clown getitng all techical about typos, and meh i guess the arguement or debate or w/e it was is all kind of redundant since certian powers that be decided the old chestnut of a defense 'i cant remember' was all laffin gravy baby

a lot of us loled. then got pissy. but hey ho what is done is done i guess.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote