View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 23:50   #312
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Ethical considerations, especially in regards to something like this, are rather matters of opinion. To me accessing someone else's arbiter falls within the realms of acceptable play in the context of this game. For example I believe CT's arbiter had phone numbers and stuff like that. I could have taken those and probably used them in later rounds (people may fakenick but they use the same phones) but to me this would be an invasion of privacy and the move of an all round bad egg so I didn't. Obviously you only have my word on this though! Hopefully this example helps show where I think the "line" exists.
jonny that was part of the reason (phone numbers) why i was so pissed off like i said to ifa. i dont know u at all m8, so all i can take you at is your word, but since i dont know u at all, ur word doesnt hold no weight with me, especially given the amount of bs and ignorance ive seen from the asc ppl who have responded to this thread (note i do actually like some of your playas).

i certainly wasnt gonna accuse u of that in here though, especially given the fact that assumign u only had a normal members login, u wouldnt be able to see our phone numbers (on the ct arby, dunno about the nd one) but if the immaturity and quite frankly idiocy of a lot of the community....ur guys included, is anythign to go by, the thought of ppl who share the idea that entering private 'property' (albeit intellectual) is fine and dandy, manging to get into an accoutn that had the permission to see private phone numbers etc is worrying in the very least.

you shouldnt be ****ing around in areas u dont belong. but thats jsut my opinion

and whoever jsut said why do i keep referencing elevator, im doing that because his ignorance of what i was actually saying in my posts, and why, is second only to game.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote