View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 20:16   #306
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

lolo jbg i wasnt saying asc logged into each others accounts

o dear o dear

i was merely pointing out the logical conclusion of MZ's truly AWESOME analysis of why asc were well within their rights to access other peoples arbiters using login details that were not theres. and the fact thaat pa deems it neccessary to cover such action within a eula so unlike elevators and games and jezzs and mzs and your own ignorance of wrongdoing there is certainly set and relevant precedent that it was in fact wrong (note since u guys aint thinking str8, to clarify, i am NOT implying the eula covers alliances arbiters)

but since asc members are never wrong and know really big words and are so hot on punctuation and can sprinkle a little bit of latin on top, i guess u missed completly what i was saying because mz surely couldnt of bin wrong, and decided i was personally accusing asc of actually doing my comparison.

next ur gonna tell me its elevator not elevatwhore and jbg not jgb and Game not notsosanegame

i loled.

jer i didnt get dumber. you got blinkered. or maybe i was just always dumb
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote