View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 13:30   #35
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Would you ever do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'd "swap" my life for someone I loved (I think, Skiddy is correct that it would probably be a split-second decision). I don't say this for purely selfless reasons, I'm not sure I'd appreciate the quality of the rest of my life if I knew I let my partner / whomever die.
Well you might as well try it and find out. If it were unbearable you could just kill yourself anyway. You should make choices so as to keep options open in the future
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote