View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 07:14   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Would you ever do it?

I'd "swap" my life for someone I loved (I think, Skiddy is correct that it would probably be a split-second decision). I don't say this for purely selfless reasons, I'm not sure I'd appreciate the quality of the rest of my life if I knew I let my partner / whomever die.

I'd probably risk my life for a stranger, but I wouldn't give my life up (i.e. intervene where I know I'd die).

I'm not sure how terrorism comes into it. Yes, I probably would die "for the cause", but not in a suicide bombing style attack. It comes down to perception of risk. Detonating a bomb strapped to your chest to me means certain death (if all goes "well"), whereas you could survive a crazy armed assault against El Presidenté's private compound (if you were lucky). I wouldn't kill innocent civilians although I can imagine how some people get to the stage where, for them, there are no innocents.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote