View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 23:14   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Would you ever do it?

one live for one other? that would have to be someone i seriously love, like wife or children. i have neither so hard to say. for people i dont know it would have to be more than one, maybe a 100 or a 1000, i dont know, whatever i couldnt live with the rest of my life. but i dont know how such a situation could occur.

as for the terrorists, they dont exactly blow themselfs up to save other lives, but to take as many with them as possible. sure, they fight to free their country from american influence in the only way they can, but thats an entirely different situation.