View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 15:46   #612
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Thats a matter of opinion. You have chosen to believe p3nguins distorted version of events.

Kai is not right about anything, hes just a sad lonely troll with no mates
I don't really need to believe p3nguins on anything, I can see with my own eyes from the forums alone that you and the other Black Flag representatives have changed your stories several times. A prime example was telling the world a few pages back that you 3 were not coordinated against p3nguins, then you came out and admitted when you were doing the attacks you did in fact coordinate with Spore and ND.. can you see why your building a hole for yourself?

Btw this did make me chuckle from a few pages back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Ive brought back nd (with the help of good members) from rank 6th and no roids to a win ... 'not playing for the win' is just an excuse of poor leadership.
So above is a quote from Maniac Magic, I believe to be one of your current HCs? Its extracted from a post I believe was on page 9 of this thread. He is of course pointing out if you use the excuse of 'not playing for the win' or, in other terms, give up to easily he sees that as an excuse of poor leadership. Now I post a quote from your post just 2 pages back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Black Flag may not deserve the win - But we wont win - Ultores will win. If you cant see that then please pull your head out of your ass and smell the sunshine!

Does this mean Black Flag also has poor leadership? You appear to be making excuses or giving up the win already when in first place. 2 HC of the same alliance but 2 totally different statements. Now you wonder why people think your just talking rubbish?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote