View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2009, 11:24   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Worst ever political PA decisions!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
wow NEWSFLASH asc is the same as every other alliance and your model just leaves it open to even more blaming eachother instead of blaming HC in regular set ups.

Is this your first emo quit? I think a lot of people will see it as that anyway
As we've outperformed everyone since starting on the BGs, I think we're doing quite well in spite of institutional failure. As much as JBG is right in everything he says (and I may be a target of everything he says!) the fact that we have no clear leader still means we're attacking and defending as normal.

By all means attack us as individuals; we have failed horribly. But our institution has kept us relatively strong where other alliances would have fallen apart. I'd contend it's actually quite resilient to failure.

Best alliance this round are SPOOOOON, by the way. They're probably playing how we should be, except in smaller numbers.