View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2012, 13:39   #196
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Round from CBA's perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
We dropped our NAP with FAnG when Ult was "down" and FAnG was in #1 spot and building up a big lead. After a few days you were genuinely "in need" and we entered into a new (and supposedly permanent) NAP. You broke that one, although we weren't "in need" at that time either.

I don't seem to be able to get the message across here. I'm not trying to say that NAPs shouldn't be broken. They should - and that's why they (should) always set out the conditions under which they can be terminated. My beef with FAnG is that they broke their word - not that they terminated a NAP.
Archas, you broke your nap with FAnG at the same time as CT took the top spot...FAnGs lead was already put on hold due to us getting incs, and CT being inc free...

You stabbed us in the back when we needed allies the most, and when it counted most. You can paint it as honorable as you like going for the top spot (which you already had), but in reality, your HC took the opportunity to go for some easy roids, at least thats how it looked to me, as a member of fang. Irvine was under the impression, as far as im aware, that CT wanted a round long nap. But returned from work to find CT had changed their plans due to pressure from ultores, I cant respect that at all, it makes you appear very weak, especially since the same nap was offered to Fang and was turned down due to loyalty to CT..
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote