View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2012, 13:28   #191
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Round from CBA's perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
You wouldnt think it was weird that FAnG is getting the blame if you pay'd attention to B-Butch3rs posts! When this round started i had respect for FAnG (hell i even liked them last round because they werent blocking like CT, they proved they could do shit on theyr own) and after FAnG started blocking (NOTE:co-attacking NOT avoiding) i still had alot more respect for FAnG than CT (because CT imo has been the definition of blocking since even before the Ult tag was created). But i lost all my respect for FAnG after i noticed B-Butch3rs (FAnG PR Officer or something) madness on the forums and the FAnG HCs obviously dont do anything about it.
B-Butch3r is entitled to his opinion, as is everyone else, Im fairly sure when the HC do actually come and read AD they slap him and tell him to stop trolling (See his signature for an example )

He has been saying Ultores will win this round, if certain things happen, and those 'predictions' have come to light, I dont see what the problem is to be honest.

FAnG are a good ally, which I enjoy being part of, the propaganda on here gets out of hand it has to be said, and that can wind people up. Id liked to have gone out on a high and won this round, and its frustrating watching it slip away, and frustrating that Ultores will win another round. It has been a good fight though, and much better than last round, or any round Ive played since returning to PA.
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote