View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2012, 13:18   #190
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: The Round from CBA's perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
You wouldnt think it was weird that FAnG is getting the blame if you pay'd attention to B-Butch3rs posts! When this round started i had respect for FAnG (hell i even liked them last round because they werent blocking like CT, they proved they could do shit on theyr own) and after FAnG started blocking (NOTE:co-attacking NOT avoiding) i still had alot more respect for FAnG than CT (because CT imo has been the definition of blocking since even before the Ult tag was created). But i lost all my respect for FAnG after i noticed B-Butch3rs (FAnG PR Officer or something) madness on the forums and the FAnG HCs obviously dont do anything about it.
You call it madness, i call it personal views.
Though seeing ur a part of Ultores, im pretty sure its no point trying to explain anything to you, as your clearly prolly as clueless/biased/evil as the rest of the gang

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote