View Single Post
Unread 23 Aug 2010, 20:48   #40
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Congratulations NFI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
NFI reminds me of when eXilition played, when I last played three years ago.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and my opinion is that when an alliances like NFI are too far in the lead of the #2 alliance, other alliances' are too afraid to make war upon the #1 alliance.

Why fight them when you can join them?

I predict that a block will NOT be formed against NFI.

That's why I enjoyed the earlier rounds of Planetarion when there were Legion and Fury blocks.
I highly doubt anyone is "scared" of hitting NFI, they just want to hit Apprime because they dislike them. I guess that's what happens when the face of your alliance is Cardi. I don't think there's any way that NFI are going to be allowed to win this round unchallenged/without fighting a war though