View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:49   #141
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Account on Planetarion Forums locked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I don't take responsibility for other people's mistakes. Maybe I can blame you for not being a mod, not knowing the technical side of the forums and not solving this before it happens. In short, **** off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
How the **** can you actually blame me for this? This problem originally occurred before I was part of the team in a different section to anything I'm responsible for. Never mind blaming the air hostess you're blaming the guy in accounts who was hired after the plane crash. **** you.

Like i said, i blame "the airline".