View Single Post
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 02:07   #24
randal
boring

randal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to all
Re: Why we need private galaxies, r3 style

I'd say make buddypacks quite a bit bigger, and keep those quite big galaxies of this round.

And most of all, make exiling a hell lot more difficult and less available (at least if it's not completely idle planets who go to vacation mode while in protection).

There was times completely without exiles, today that's hard to believe i guess. People almost seem like higher powers are forcing them to exile everyone on sight, else they might miss some über great guy who might just exile himself at this moment.

This way those buddypack hotshots should be forced to at least invest a bit of time in the smallies, instead of just exiling them, as it happens now (as discussed in the quite revealing PD thread).

That's part the stuff I think those fine young talented genius masterminds of this game maybe should think about, not if those ****ing alliances get another 3 members or more or less, or maybe 9/11 possible scanners, or if they should get 500% interest on their crappy funds.. or whatever the issues are you seem to spend months on thinking about. At least regarding the long term future (if there is any) of the game.
randal is offline   Reply With Quote