View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2015, 09:21   #383
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I dont think anyone except forest thought that asc was a contender to win
lol

asc had the round won, all they had to do was carry on as they were

they decided to hit ult. they would probably still have won even then until ult told asc 'hit ct and co or we will bring everyone we can find and smash you' and instead of staying strong they backed down and sided with ult, thus pissing yet more ppl off.

but back to your post, yes they WERE contenders, and they WERE favourites to win with what, 2/3rds of the round gone.
The fact zhil wasn't as strong as I hoped to hold asc together doesn't change that fact

it does show though that yet again ult think they can threaten who they want into doing what they want, time and time again
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote