View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2015, 16:15   #382
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
looking at the member list, i was another one who could suggest the same.
after first incomings early round, i saw u guys talking a lot about no DC or def at all in ASC, and all roids idd gone really easy.
very soon i realized that asc couldnt win for they own merits. so there was 2 options, try to win via politics, or the one i was thinking since last round, zhill/benneh helping bf to win, or just not allow ultores win again.
second option looks even more right now. and to make it even more clear, im 100% sure he never said a word in that direction. was always convincing asc arguing well and proving his points very nice. with asia team always going after ult, including this note:
<Appocomaster> so they armoued you up and pointed you forwards and fired you at CT?
<[Ult]agar3s> CT hit ult for like 800 ticks
<[Ult]agar3s> so it was obviously just returning the favor
<[CT]Sleep[4-1]> Guess we gotta hit ult for 1000 ticks next round to stop ult
<[CT]Sleep[4-1]> 800 ticks just doesnt work

so with all this said, i believe the anti ult players in asc won the ones who really cares about not bashing over any alliance with 200+ fleets just bcoz they have chances to win.

Ironically, Sleepless nor anyone else on Team Asia really had that much input into the decision to hit Ultores.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote