View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2015, 12:27   #366
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
I don't think you should include p3nguins in any don't work with ult talks. We were never asked to hit or not hit ult. In fact I did mention to you chimpie to contact me whne shit got tough and you didn't.

Our involvement this round sat pretty much outside of most blocks. Ashame really as we are 3rd in round attack fleets sent with 20 less members than those above us in attacks. We could have been a useful asset to either side but I guess sometimes if you aren't in t5 you mean nothing to some people
Hehe, in all fairness we didnt want help from more than nd prior to asc joining that block, we were doing ok and didnt want to escalate the blocking. My fear was that if you joined us then asc and fl would jump into bf's side straight away. We knew that if that block grew we wouldnt be able to hold on to roids. So 2 v 3 was something we could live with, confident in our ability. Besides, you were allied to bf ingame at that point aswell I did ask you for help when asc joined the other block and shit did get though tho. Should have abandoned my own principles and block before the other block got the chance to overblock, but meh. Note to self for the future.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 18 Jul 2015 at 12:36.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote