View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 11:44   #25
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: When's most of the universe going to wake up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
You're also missing a rather significant point. It's true that 1up are being attacked most extensively by FAnG/MISTU (whether this implies cooperation i neither know nor care tbh) and the most important point is that although we are coevring the vast majority of the def calls there are ones that get through. So does it not make sense to atttack ones attacker? We aren't solely hitting these alliances but we are making an effort to cut our own incoming down by removing their fleet/slots.
I consider this post to be a bit of a diversionary tactic.

Ofcourse you will hit your "enemies". However as we both know alliances tend to concentrate on those that attack on the most regular basis and with the highest proportions of galaxy members which attack your alliance.

The obvious point which you have eluded is why I consider this post to be a diversionary tactic is that what yu say is more significant if you have avoidance agreements in place. Your enemies become more concentrated and I am guessing this is why MISTU and FAnG are being squeezed.

If the universe really wants a level playing field you matey have to be pegged back - not for some hatred of you lot been Fury has beens but because you have to be targetted to stop the exponential growth factor kicking in.

Same wit all alliances wih a high roid raio.

More often than not if alliances idle and allow the 3 alliances to take control you will end up with a stagnatory effect all over again. No difference to blocking rounds except the round started with a bit more promise.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote