View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 12:24   #21
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: mp3 players, digital cameras and mobile phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Do go away and learn what your talking about, please.

Please, for me, stop being obsessed with megapixels, they really don't mean as much as the retailers would love you to think when it comes to cameras.
I was going to say that, but NB3 beat me to it

I think it's because megapixels are the only "standard" that is stated in terms of the camera, when buying mobile phones. They don't mention anything else. So the consumer market goes into "bigger = better!!!" mode and assumes it's ace to have as many as possible.

If you aren't going to use your phone for much more than taking pictures of your friends, and aren't that fussed really about picture quality, go for the phone. If you want to use it as you would an analogue camera, then buy a separate digital camera.

I've recently invested in a phone, and also a camera. It's not very advanced, but it'll be better than the phone, which as Nodrog said, I will probably just end up using to take drunk pictures of my mates in the pub. At least with the camera I get a bit more flexibility with certain options such as the exposure, aperture time, timer, focus and zoom.