View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 12:24   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: mp3 players, digital cameras and mobile phones

Posting in this thread to rant about evil apple and their mainstream attention for being cool and slim and hot and because i am too cool to follow cool because i am a well conscient teenager knowing the demons of society and because it's cool to rage against cool and hip because that will make you even more hipper, or just because i am angry, hell i don't know, **** who cares, before the anti apple gang joins in.

oh wait

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 16 Sep 2005 at 12:37.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote