View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2006, 23:48   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: KoeN for sexiest Netgamers person

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Actually, I believe the original phrase is 'faint' but I believe Yahwe is quoting (most probably, he said pretty much everything else) Mr. Oscar Wilde whom used the word 'feint'.
I'm just guessing, but I'd put my money on yahwe meaning what he typed.

I'm quoting you out of the above posts not because you are the worst. I'm doing it because yours was the best (of a bad bunch).

when someone uses language the only trick you need to employ; the only tool, is reading.