View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2006, 23:28   #27
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: KoeN for sexiest Netgamers person

Being present in that channel (i wont even mention its name, horrible), even long after the competition was done, was like a internett nightmare.

I can't sleep, all I see in my head is stupid catchprases, lots of /me's, arguing over whatever nerd is more attractive, attentionwhoring and sex0RR1111!!! talk

Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote