View Single Post
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 10:05   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Chemistry question

Quote:
Originally Posted by alastair18
No, I just happen to have a complete barrel of anti-matter oil in my room. :tongue: When I mix them the two I will get a certain amount of energy out. Now you just need to halve this to get the amount of energy stored in the first barrel.
Or have half of the oil made of antimatter, in other words?

You're also assuming several other things, but to have several orders of magnitude more antimatter than we've ever been able to produce is a tad silly.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote