View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2017, 08:22   #7
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: game within the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
Interesting concept, could work well with some tweaks. It does wave a banner of normalized acceptance in front of bot planets though, which may not be behavior we want to encourage.
The pa-bot Planets (not cardi's) would basically offer some targets, for those not able to compete.
The only reason why i would welcome them btw.
On the other Hand they would random up the game to much, as one guy gets retalled and another hitting them might be not. ADD a lousy AI to that and you have the downsides.
With allowing - late Starters, ppl that Reset, Old Veterans that Check the game midround, New folks that accidently stumble over the Portal - to compete for something i think we would not just higher the amount of available roids in the universe, but also the amount of still actively playing Planets at tick 1000.

I bet a lot of ppl Check out pa midround, but dont signup as the game is allready running, and Most prolly dont Check again.
Now With a 2nd starting point, we could ADD those ppl to the playerbase.

That beeing said i welcome higher init Costs, as it makes the game more attacking based
If the Formula is perfect yet, i wouldnt want to Comment though

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote